Thursday 17 July 2008

PROJECT BLACK TAKE 3

The photo was taken on the pier looking out over the river Humber, the fish carving is one of many fish that form the fish trail around part of the city of Kingston upon Hull, this one is carved into the woodern planks and the black lines and black colour/color of the fish is the tar seeping out of the planks mixed with rain water from an earlier show.

















To view Project Black please visit Anna Carson Photography at this link http://annacpics.blogspot.com/2008/07/project-black-take-three.html

4 comments:

Raven said...

Interesting shot. I love the grain of the wood too and the blue/black of the fish...

Carletta said...

What an unusual find! I love it.

Willow said...

Great shot! It took me a bit to figure it out and then I SAW the fish!

Brian said...

Thank you, It really makes it all worth while when I get such lovely comments from you all. I will post some more from the same pier another day, I am sure you will like them also.
Brian