Wednesday 26 July 2017

Yorkshire Wildlife Park Doncaster July 2017 Part one


Yorkshire Wildlife Park is close to the city of Doncaster and a wonderful way to spend a day, you will need good walking shoes, if disabled with walking problem wheelchairs are available. 
I am disabled and it took me a long, long time to get round I even skipped some places. As you can see there are many wild animals these are the first 20 photos of 76 I took using the plan of the park on which way to go, stopping for coffee or tea along the way.  

Shown here are Lions,  Black Rhino, Giraffe and Lechwe antelopes and Addax white antelope.





















2 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Looks like an interesting place to visit, as you say. Those railings sure don't look like they'd keep a rhino in if he wants to get out! Somehow I always feel a bit sorry for animals kept in places like this, or even more so, in confined spaces in zoos. Though, on the other hand, they have much easier lives than they would in the wild. And most of us would never be able to see and appreciate animals if not for wildlife parks and zoos.

Brian said...

Hello Sara, It was very interesting to visit, I thought to myself walking round if they wanted could they get out? You do feel sorry for them all not having freedom to go anywhere, then I thought poachers and realised they could be the lucky ones.

I shall post another 20 photos soon.

Brian